If you’re looking for more recipes for snacks, salads, dips, and
other delicious meals… then you’re in luck!
The Paleo cookbook is your solution.
With it, you get 125 delicious, mouthwatering recipes… our detailed,
full color bonus guides which help get you started as fast as possible…
plus, proven tips to help you with other Paleo “issues” like how to eat
Paleo (and enjoy yourself) at restaurants.
CLICK HERE to get instant access to it now. <—Get The Paleo Cookbook
2 eggplants, halved
6 large tomatoes, halved
2 onions, peeled & halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
Handful of fresh chopped thyme
10 garlic cloves
4 cups (1000ml) chicken stock
1 3/4 cup (400ml) coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper. Place the eggplants on one oven tray (skin side down).
3. In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, onion and drizzle over the olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the thyme, garlic cloves, a pinch of salt and some cracked black pepper into the bowl. Mix ingredients together with your hands.
5. Brush some olive oil over the eggplants on the tray.
6. Add the tomato and onion mixture onto the other oven tray and place both trays in the oven to cook for 40 minutes.
7. After 40 minutes remove both trays from the oven and add all of the vegetables into a big pot.
8. Add in the chicken stock and coconut milk to the vegetable pot and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
9. Once that starts to boil, remove from heat.
10. Using a hand blender, blend up all of the vegetables in the pot.
11. Once smooth, serve and enjoy!