GM Diet Plan
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/phedagrovet/public_html/obtainbeauty.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/carousel/jetpack-carousel.php on line 439
This Vegetarian diet plan, scientifically tested by general motors employees gets up to 99% success rate. This diet plan not only aids in reducing weight but also detoxifies the body. Many people follow the GM Diet plan twice a year to maintain good health and to stay slim and attractive.
It involves following a specific natural food regimen for seven days in a row
Benefits of Following the GM DIET PLAN
This plan is only name General Motors Diet Plan or GM Diet Plan for short as it was developed by research team at General Motors Inc. for it’s employees to maintain a healthy body, mind while at work or lose weight in the most natural way.
These are the following benefits as listed by the team:
- Helps you understand how to lose weight in 7 days
- Lends a natural glow to the skin
- Detoxification of the body which would help you feel lighter and better
- Slimmer and toned waistline/ Abdomen
- no accumulation of flab and cellulite in the body
There is absolutely no harm in trying out this plan to lose weight as it is completely made of natural foods and results are very noticeable and quick. It involves high intake of fruits, vegetables, and starch and abstinence from Alcohol because alcohol causes water retention in the body due to the release of uric acid. This eventually blocks the natural detoxification from taking place.
Many diet plans you will find on the internet today aim to reduce 1lb every week through supplements. However, based on results, the General Motors diet plan should take off no less than 10lbs of weight from your body every week. It is a challenge and can be quite over whelming at first, but it only takes getting into the habit of consuming healthy natural foods in contrast to binge eating junk food all through the day.
Do you really need to lose weight? You may just be stressed which could make you feel like you need to lose weight. The best method to check is through a BMI calculator. Enter your exact weight and height and it will tell you your weight category – underweight, normal or overweight.
underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5 – 24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obese = 30>
If you fall under the category of Overweight or obese, you definitely need to start the GM diet plan immediately. But if you are normal weight or you feel you have little unwanted fat on your body, exercising with healthy diet is really the key to get rid of them.
How to lose weight in 7 days
Here is a list of some pointer that you should be aware of before we proceed:
- Excesssive sweting during the course of this plan is normal and you should not be alarmed. Try to wear protective clothing underneath your office clothes to not feel embarrased while at work
- Momentary weakness should not frighten you. Hunger strikes will happen while at home or at the office. You have to display a little self control and avoid those fatty foods. If you start to feel Nauseated or dizzy, read How to get rid of nausea at home
- Staying hydrated throughout the day is compulsory on this plan. Take a water bottle along when going out or at the office and aim to drink no less than 8 glasses of water.
- Stay away from alcohol throughout this plan. if possible do away with alcohol, it’s no good for you if you wan to stay attractive and beautiful
Now, without further ado, here is the day to day guide for the magical weight loss plan. copy down the important foods on a piece of paper and stick it on a fridge in your house or on your dressing mirror where it will be seen every morning. It is recommended you also write down your current weight for comparison after the 7 days.
The first day of your Diet plan would be the hardest one and you would crave for so many things that make your tummy gurgle with hunger. Stay determined and you can avoid the craving for food, trust me.
A sample plan for you which I follow:
8:30 AM: Breakfast: 2 medium sized apple and 1 glass of water.
10:30 AM: Brunch: 1 bowl of watermelon and 1 glass of water.
12:00 Noon: Lunch: 1 bowl of pomegranates and 2 glasses of water.
4.00 PM: Afternoon Snack: 1 orange and 1 glass of water.
6.30 PM: Evening Snack: 1 pear and 1 glass of water.
8.00 PM: Dinner: 1/2 grapefruit, 1 guava, and 2 glasses of water.
- You would be consuming only fruits (in any quantity that you like) on the first day of the diet but stay away from Grapes, Bananas, Litchis and Mangoes.
- Consume more of watermelons, lemons, oranges, apples, pomegranates, strawberries and melons.
- You may want to eat 20 times a day but this is all that you can eat on Day 1.
- If you limit your fruit to just watermelon, you have chances of losing up to 3 pounds on the first day itself.
- This is a way of preparing your body for the next six days of the General Motors Diet Plan.
Passed the Day 1 successfully? Welcome to Day 2! Just like your first day was “all fruits day”, This is the “all veggies day”.
Sample Diet Chart
8.30 AM: Breakfast: 1 medium-sized boiled potato with 1 teaspoon of low-fat butter.
10.30 AM: Brunch: Salad Lettuce or Kale ,1 bowl of cabbage and a glass of water
12.00 Noon: Lunch: 1 onion, 1 cucumber, 1/2 carrot and 2 glasses of water.
4.00 PM: Afternoon Snack : 1/2 cup of sliced capsicum, 1 cup of boiled broccoli or cauliflower and 2 glasses of water.
6.30 PM: Evening Snack: 1 cup of boiled cauliflower and a glass of water.
8.00 PM: Dinner: Mixture of boiled green beans, broccoli, carrot and beet with 2 glasses of water.
- You can eat only and only vegetables.
- Eat to your heart’s content. Eat boiled or raw vegetables as per your choice.
- If you have chosen potatoes, you may eat just one potato in a day. That is enough for the daily requirements.
- If you need some taste, add a pinch of oregano to the boiled vegetables.
- If you have spent the first two days successfully, you are majorly dedicated! Kudos!
- Remember to control your cravings and overcome them.
Treat this as a combination of Day 1 and 2 and also, the options of food have now doubled.
- Eat the fruits and vegetables you used in the first 2 days.
- Avoid potatoes today since you will get enough carbohydrates from fruits and veggies.
- Eat till you fill your stomach and maintain the intake of water by at least 4 litres.
Sample Diet Chart
8.30 AM: Breakfast: 1 apple or 1 bowl of watermelon and 2 glasses of water.
10.30 AM : Brunch: 1 cup of diced pineapples, 1 apple and 2 glasses of water.
12.00 Noon: Lunch: 1 bowl of mixed cabbage, onions, cucumber, broccoli, carrots with 2 glasses of water.
4.00 PM: Afternoon Snack: 1/2 grapefruit and a glass of water.
6.30 PM : Evening Snack: 1 guava or 1 pear.
8.00 PM : Dinner: 1 bowl of boiled broccoli, 1/2 cup boiled beet and 2 glasses of water.
You will be feeling lighter on the body since you have not eaten any junk or heavy food for last 2 days. Keep control on your cravings.
Take the liberty to eat up to 6 Bananas in the entire day which you were told not to, initially. Acting as a source of rich Potassium and Sodium for the body, they replace the functioning of the salt, which you haven’t consumed since 3 days.
Have a cup of highly diluted soup for a meal. It should consist of capsicum, onions, garlic and Tomatoes and you can drink it just once a day. You can also drink just 3 glasses of 300 ml milk each if you wish to but is not mandatory.
Sample Diet Chart
8.30 AM: Breakfast: 2 bananas and a glass of milk.
10.30 AM: Brunch: Banana shake prepared with 1 glass of milk and 1 banana.
12.00 Noon: Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable soup with beans, broccoli, carrots, cabbage and onions.
4.00 PM: Afternoon Snack: Banana shake prepared with a glass of milk and 1 banana.
8.00 PM: Dinner: 1 glass of milk and 2 bananas.
Control your temptations because you are just three days away from achieving your target.
Today is the day when you will feel delighted as you can enjoy your day with a tasty meal and you can also dig on tomatoes, sprouts and cottage cheese, of course in limited quantity. Don’t go all out to fill your stomach which you kept empty for past 4 days.
Add soya chunks to your meal today. Try making a tasty soup of the ingredients and sip it up. Consume 4 tomatoes which consists of high amount of fibre much needed for your body in this gm diet plan.
Sample Diet Plan for Day 5
8.30 AM: Breakfast: A bowl of boiled red kidney beans or rajma, 2 tomatoes and 2 glasses of water. You can also add lemon and pepper rajma and tomatoes.
10.30 AM: Brunch: A cup of curd or tofu with a glass of water.
12.00 Noon: Lunch: 2 tomatoes, a cup of cooked Brown Rice and palak paneer with 2 glasses of water.
4.30 PM: Afternoon Snack: Sprouts Salad with soya chunks and 2 glasses of water.
8.00 PM: Dinner: Vegetable soup, Soy Chunks curry. cucumber and tomato salad with 2 glasses of water.
Increase a little more of the water intake from your regular quantity which will flush all the toxins from your body.
Day 6 will be a bit different from yesterday. You can continue with cottage cheese (Paneer), soup, vegetables and sprouts. Make sure to avoid tomatoes.
Sample Diet Chart
8.30 AM: Breakfast: 1 cup of boiled vegetables with 2 glasses of water.
10.30 AM: Brunch: 1/2 bowl of boiled red kidney beans or rajma with a sliced tomato and 2 glasses of water.
12.00 Noon: Lunch: 1 bowl of mixed vegetable soup and 1 cup of cooked brown rice with 2 glasses of water.
4.00 PM: Afternoon Snack: 1 apple or pear and a glass of water.
6.30 PM: Evening Snack: 1 bowl of sprouts with a glass of water.
8.00 PM: Dinner: A bowl of boiled mixed vegetables and a glass of water.
You can see changes in your body by now. Don’t forget to get ample amount of water for your body.
And the day you have been waiting for. The final day of this gm diet plan. You will be feeling very light and cheerful.
Have fresh fruit juice, one cup of boiled brown rice, half a chapati (Indian bread) and loads of veggies. Climax the day by drinking a good amount of water to cleanse all the toxins away.
Sample Diet Chart
8.30 AM: Breakfast: 1 bowl of watermelon with a glass of water.
10.30 AM: Brunch: 1 cup of carrot and berries with 1 glass of water.
12.00 Noon: Lunch: 1 bowl of lightly sautéed vegetables, 1 bowl of cooked brown rice with 2 glasses of water.
4.00 PM: Afternoon Snack: 1 pear and a glass of water.
6.30 PM: Evening Snack: 1 Guava and a glass of water.
8.00 PM: Dinner: Take a bowl of mixed vegetable soup and 2 glasses of water.
Quick Tips for GM Diet
So here go our 7 Days gm diet plan. Weigh yourself again and see the difference in your body weight. Following it passionately and in a disciplined way can help you lose weight and body fat. Some quick tips to help you follow this gm diet plan are mentioned below:
- Fruit Juices are a strict No for the first six days and by the fifth day; you should be consuming 15 glasses of water.
- Replace tea and coffee with Black Tea and Black Coffee with absolutely no sugar content.
- The veggies can have herbs, lemon and vinegar dressings, but nothing else should be added to the salads.
- Boost the weight loss process by adding 30-45 minutes of exercise and cardio every day.
- If you want to continue with the GM diet even after 7 days, take a gap of 3 days between every 7-day session.
- The soup recipe mentioned above can be taken in a quantity that suffices your hunger. You can replace the elements with cauliflower, asparagus and cabbage as well.
[sociallocker id=”882″]Download GM Diet PDF [/sociallocker]
Thousands of people have asked me what to do after completing the 7 days of this best free diet plan? Gaining weight again? Though you cannot stick to the plan all your life, you may want to repeat it off and on to maintain your weight and appearance.
Since you cannot continue with this diet all your life, here are some advices to keep a check on your fat:
- Stay focused on improving your diet habits by including fibre, carbs, protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals in proper proportions.
- No matter what, avoid Sugar, Cheese, Butter, Coke/Pepsi. They are sweet poison to your body.
- All nutrition you provide yourself should be in moderation. Whatever you eat, eat it in small quantities.
- Exercise regularly to boost metabolism. Exercises include Cardio, Jogging, Swimming, Cycling and Yoga.
- You can repeat this gm diet plan not more than twice in 1 month. But don’t start eating junk food like Pizza, Pepsi, Burgers, Cheese etc. in these remaining days.
Can GM diet be done during Pregnancy/Menstrual cycle?
GM diet is an absolute no during pregnancy. Even after pregnancy is over then for at least 6 months it is not recommended. Further , during the breastfeeding time it is advised to consult your doctor before doing this diet. It should not be performed during menstrual periods too.
Frequently Asked Questions about Day 5 of GM Diet Plan
Many people who are ready to take on GM diet are questioning as to which foods to be consumed on the 5th day of this healthy diet plan to get a considerable amount of fibre and proteins.
You need not worry as we have got you covered! Day 5 is probably the most important part of general motors diet plan.
Foods to eat on gm diet day 5:
- Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- Brown Rice
- Tomatoes (maximum 6)
- Kidney Beans
- Soya chunks
Just 7 days of dedication will show a marked weight loss and you have to bend nothing about yourself to achieve it except follow a simple diet plan as mentioned above. Just stay tuned with the gm diet plan and drink a good amount of water every day.
Check this out: Burn Belly Fat using 10 Magical and Unique Ways
Do not wait any longer and take up this challenge of losing weight in just 7 days. GM diet results are amazing and I wish you all the best for leading a healthy and happy life.
If you have any questions regarding this diet plan, let me know it in the comments below and I will try to help you out in whatever I can.
[sociallocker id=”882″]Download GM Diet PDF [/sociallocker]
Now proceed towards reading about The Secret Okinawa Diet Plan which will help you live longer. A woman who followed this diet lived for 117 years!
Like the article on gm diet? Please help us and help your friends, relatives by sharing this with them on Facebook, Twitter, Google and let them take the maximum benefits of same.